- We produce expedition shelters from PU sendwich panels on clien requirements with addition of our experiences. The PU sendwich panels are the best way how to make “no thermal bridge” living box with great insulation characteristics.
- Wall thickness depends on customer needs and expedition truck use.
- Every our shelter includes own subframe. This subframe is connected to the chassis of the truck with special 3 or 4 point mounting system. This special mounting system eliminates chassis twist when riding in rough terrain and transmission of these unwanted effects to the shelter.
- Front and rear wall of the shelter is reinforced by stainless steel frame. This prevents the side moves of the shelter walls what usualy causes penetration of the water into the walls and afterwards negative reduction of insulation capabilities.
- Shelters could be fully equipped “ready-to-go”, or partly finished suitable for self-completion.